Equipped with comprehensive and intelligent software functions and all industrial-grade hardware, InHand industrial routers are suitable for various IoT scenarios and capable of providing highly reliable, high-speed and secure networking services to help enterprises improve operational efficiency.
Multiple means of Internet access, anytime, anywhere
- 5G cellular network access, SA/NSA
- 4G cellular network access, available with CAT1/CAT4/CAT6,2G/3G fallback
- LTE CAT M
- Wired/ ADSL access
- Wi-Fi access
Highly Reliable and Uninterrupted Communications
- Multiple links for communications and multiple backup mechanisms, mutual failover between wired, LTE cellular and Wi-Fi networks
- Dual SIM failover
- Multi-layered link detection mechanisms, auto redial and auto recovery from faults
Comprehensive Security Strategies
Data transmission: Multiple VPNs, including IPsec VPN, L2TP, PPTP, GRE, WireGuard VPN, ZeroTier VPN, OpenVPN, DMVPN, etc.
- Network protection: Complete firewall functions including SPI all status detection, access control, anti-DDOS attacks, virtual IP mapping, MAC-IP binding
- Device authority management
Rich industrial interfaces
InHand industrial routers realize flexible and reliable equipment interconnection through a wealth of hardware interfaces.
- Internet connectivity: Cellular, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi
- Serial ports: RS232, RS485
Stable and reliable, specially built for industrial applications
- A fully industrial-grade design, with wide temperature and voltage ranges
- High EMC levels
- Fan-less cooling
- Din-rail mounting
Simplified cloud management
InConnect Remote Access Service
- Easy-to-use remote access service
- Remote maintenance
- Connection to a wide range of Ethernet machines
- Centralized management
- Batch operation
- Real-time update on devices status
Which Router is Right for You?
|SIM||2*Nano SIM||2*Nano SIM||2*SIM||2*SIM||2*SIM|
|ETH||2*10/100Mbps||5*10/100 Mbps||5*10/100 Mbps||2*10/100 Mbps||5*10/100 Mbps|
|Serial Port||1*RS-232||1*RS-232 |
|I/O||2*DIO (DI/DO configurable)||4*DIO(DI/DO configurable)||/||/||1*DI, 1*DO|
|Voltage Range||9~36V DC||9~36V DC||9~26V DC||9~48V DC||9~48V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ 70℃||-20~70℃||-20 ~ 70℃||-25 ~ 70℃||-25 ~ 70℃|
|EMC||Level 2||Level 3||Level 3||Level 4||Level 4|
|Learn More →||Learn More →||Learn More →||Learn More →||Learn More →|
|Buy Now →||Buy Now →||Buy Now →||Buy Now →|
The IR915 connects one or more field PLCs to form a field network of concrete mixing equipment, collect data of field controllers and sensors, and upload the data intelligently with local caching mechanism. In this way, data reliability, real-time and security are ensured, with saved data flow costs.
Medical devices can be connected to the IR305 industrial router through Ethernet or Wi-Fi, so that multi-dimensional status data of these devices can be transmitted to the management center for monitoring and remote maintenance.
Maintaining safe operation of elevators is of vital importance. The elevator networking solution is to address the safety issues in elevator operation with IoT technologies. By establishing a remote monitoring platform, real-time monitoring and emergency alarms are enabled.