IoT Device Management Platform
Designed for industrial IoT, the DeviceLive enables quick building of intelligent edge networks. It features four major capabilities: device management, remote monitoring, edge computing app management, and remote access to on-site machines. Collaborating with edge hardware, the DeviceLive helps you deploy and upgrade edge APPs, implement edge data collection and pre-processing, and enable status visual monitoring.
Device management with high-efficiency
Migrating your IoT infrastructure to the cloud, DeviceLive empowers IT personnel to monitor business anytime and anywhere.
- Fast zero-touch deployment for plug-and-play devices, and remote configuration by IT personnel
- Centralized control on thousands of distributed sites with an intuitive visual portal
Unified monitor and remote control
DeviceLive enables engineers to control distributed sites without physical site visits.
- Batch operation for firmware upgrades and configuration updates, thousands of devices simultaneously managed in a few steps
- Automated monitoring and alerts enhance agility
Manage your edge computing APP
You can use DeviceLive to develop and deploy IoT edge computing APPs without self-building OTA services.
- Centralized configuration, container management, and edge computing APP upgrade for edge intelligent hardware
- Set deployment policies uniformly to implement centralized upgrades and control of distributed sites
Remote access to on-site machines
DeviceLive helps engineers build a remote access tunnel for on-site machines, enabling maintenance, program upload and download, and business diagnosis.
- Virtualized networking technology ensures no access conflict without fixed IP addresses
- Easily build remote access tunnels without modifying local network architecture
- Support connectivity of distributed machines like industrial computers, servers, cameras, PLCs, HMIs, and controllers over Ethernet
Unlocking Edge Intelligence with a Single Plane
ARM-based edge computers for AIoT applications
ARM-based edge AI computers for AIoT applications
All-in-one ARM-based Android tablets