The InDTU series industrial cellular modem features fast networking, flexible scalability, quick construction and low costs. It provides industrial users with wireless data transmission channels over TCP/IP on 5G/4G/3G/2G/NB-IoT/Cat1 networks, enabling communications between on-site serial devices and central control systems, facilitating remote data acquisition and equipment control. It is widely applied in power, industrial automation, transportation, water management, agriculture, environmental protection, and meteorology.
Cellular network access, available with 4G/3G/2G
The InDTU is available with 4G, 3G and 2G networks and automatic backward compatibility. Adaptable to global major carriers, it offers a wide range of network and service options for customers to choose.
Industrial-grade design, quality ensured
With millions of devices deployed in various power and industry fields, our products demonstrate high reliability and flawless operation.
- All industrial-grade chip
- Working temperature: -40℃~75℃
- Wide voltage range for power supply
High reliability, always online
- Self-healing capabilities with software and hardware watchdog technologies
- Link redundancy, mutual backup between network and SMS channels
- Supports multiple-level link detection mechanisms, including PPP layer heartbeat, ICMP probing, TCP Keepalive, and application layer heartbeat, “always online”
Flexible configuration, easy management
- Local configuration
- RTOOL remote configuration
- SMS configuration
- Batch management via the platform
- Configuration import/export with one click
Multiple protocols supported, smart interconnectivity
- Transparent TCP/UDP protocol
- InHand DC protocol
- Serial port 55AA protocol
- Supports 1-5 data centers
- Supports NAT technology
|System||CPU||ARM Cortex-M3 108MHz|
|Serial||2 x Logic serial ports:|
Serial port 1: RS-232/RS-485 (Optional)
Serial port 2: RS-232
|Cellular||LTE CAT4/CAT M1/NB|
|Network Protocol||Network Protocol||Ping, DNS, transparent TCP/UDP, InHand DC TCP/DC UDP, user-defined login/heartbeat data packet|
|Network Management||Configuration Method||Local serial port, RTool, InHand Device Manager, SMS|
|Ambient Temperature and Humidity||Ambient Humidity||5 ~ 95% (non- condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 85℃|
|Working Temperature||-40 ~ 70℃|
|Power Supply||Power Input||DC5-35V|
|Power Interface||Pluggable industrial terminal connection|
|Learn More →|
|Buy Now →|
The InDTU324 offers LTE CAT-M1 or NB-IoT connectivity for metering applications that feature low-volume, infrequent data but require secure and reliable transmission.
The InDTU industrial cellular modem provides reliable M2M connectivity to enable intelligent lighting system. The wireless solution allows government and utilities to remotely monitor outdoor lights, make illumination adjustments and finally reduce power consumption.