SECO InHand designs and manufactures embedded circuit boards and custom devices for original equipment manufacturers with unique product requirements.
Easily manage remote and depot updates of embedded product utilizing a suite of tools to deploy software and configuration upgrades, whether by the serial number or across a deployed fleet of product.
Secure your embedded device using encryption, authentication, tamper detection, secure execution, and more. Automatically and remotely manage deployed devices, including geographic-based operation and health monitoring.
Modified COTS Design
Based on SECO InHand’s COTS platforms, we can deliver a Modified COTS design with lower cost and risk, and faster time-to-market.
- Accelerated time-to-market
- Modified COTS design to reduce cost, schedule, and risk
- Electronic, software, mechanical, and system design
- Embedded device security and remote management
- Turnkey solutions: design, prototype, certification, production
- Lifecycle and obsolescence management
- Embedded long product life support
- ITAR registered engineering design
- Test and measurement
- Building automation and control
- Internet of Things