Power Distribution Overhead Line Monitoring System
The Power Distribution Overhead Line Monitoring System comprises sensors, concentrators, the data analytic platform, and AI algorithm modules. It is designed for real-time monitoring of power distribution lines, performing fault detection, fault waveform recording, fault section pinpointing, risk alerting, and power quality analysis. The system makes the distribution network more visible, aiding power companies in reducing downtime, extending asset lifespans, and enabling data-driven operational decisions.
Accurate Line Fault Locating and Reliable Risk Alerting
- Detects and locates short circuit faults, grounding faults, and disconnection faults.
- Comprehensive grounding fault analysis accuracy of more than 95% is achieved based on more than 1 billion recorded wave data and the application of AI technology.
- Detects high resistance faults, identifying and locating grounding faults with fault currents greater than 0.5A.
- Identifies and alerts early failure of distribution equipment such as insulators, transformers, arresters, and external threats such as tree barriers and bird nest wiring.
Visible Line Status
- Distribution of lines, fault segments, and load currents displayed based on GIS maps.
- Line events recorded in real time, such as power outages, short circuit faults, grounding faults, line breaks, heavy load switching, in real time.
- Fault-prone lines, risk lines, and heavy load lines identified and displayed
Wide Application Scenarios
- Applicable for 6~35kV distribution lines.
- Suitable for multiple neutral grounding systems including isolated, low-resistance grounded and solid grounded and arc suppression coil grounded system.
- Applicable for distributed power networks.
- Supports public cloud access, and private cloud deployment, and provides flexible third-party master station integration.
Stable, Reliable and Secure Data Transmission
Over 20 years of experience in cellular networking.
More than 450,000 sensors have been in operation for up to 9 years.
The IWOS is widely installed in the plateau, coastal, forest, desert and other harsh environmental areas.
The IWOS supports IPSec connection to ensure the security of data transmission in the power grid.
Capable of sensing current and voltage, identifying faults in distribution overhead lines
Transmit data from sensor to AI Analytic Platform, powered by solar energy or lines
AI- Enabled analytics platform for collecting sensor data and detecting faults in distribution lines
Featuring precise sensing technology and remote wireless communication technology enhanced as well as intelligent management and analytic software, the IWOS greatly contributes to improving power supply reliability, decreasing the losses of power failure and saving maintenance costs.