Working at InHand
InHand is filled with passionate, driven people from all backgrounds. We’re proud to celebrate our differences and build a company based on integrity, inclusion, and acceptance. We invest in our workforce and implement a policy of transparency with a flat organizational structure.
We are global, diverse, and tolerant. Let’s see what our employees say –
Celebrating reason and facts, our culture thrives on data-driven insights and logical, evidence-based decisions.
Diverse voices unite here, fostering an inclusive culture that welcomes all perspectives and backgrounds, driving excellence.
Fueling progress through relentless innovation, we transform ideas into solutions, shaping a dynamic and forward-thinking culture.
Building a World with Everything Conected
Unleashing the power of connectivity, together we run the marathon of innovation. With a steadfast dedication to uplifting humanity, we embark on this enduring journey to triumph and shape a connected world.
Build a global network
At InHand Networks, we are dedicated to crafting industry-leading connectivity solutions and communication devices. Each product is a testament to the talent and hard work of our team members. With a united spirit and relentless pursuit of excellence, we believe in building a world where everything is interconnected.
R & D
2. Understand customer needs and requirements, and collaborate with the sales team to develop and propose tailored solutions;
3. Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and webinars to illustrate the benefits and unique selling points of our IoT solutions;
4. Develop strong relationships with machine makers, system integrators, and channels, understanding their business goals and demonstrating how our solutions can help achieve them;
5. Work closely with the product team to provide feedback and insights from customers, aiding in future product development;
6. Prepare and deliver technical proposals, product updates, and special technical reports;
7. Participate in industry events, conferences, and exhibitions to maintain a comprehensive understanding of market trends and competitor activities.
2. 5+ years of experience in sales, pre-sales, or a similar customer-facing role;
3. Deep understanding of industrial IoT, including AI, machine learning, and related technologies;
4. Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical concepts in a clear, understandable way;
5. Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior-level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales, and marketing experts;
6. Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills;
7. Willingness to travel as required;
8. Bilingual English and Mandarin Chinese will be a strong plus.