- Operation in an unpressurized bay of a military fighter aircraft at high altitude, located directly behind a high powered gun
- Intrinsically safe circuitry (meeting UL and ATEX requirements), operating in explosive atmospheres
- Remote control in high-EMI military environments including high powered radar systems
- Man-worn and handheld devices that withstand battlefield conditions, including wide temperature swings, drops, impact, vibration, dust, salt, water submersion, gunshots, and more.
- Custom tablet utilized on factory floors and outdoors in field operations in all kinds of weather
- Multi-antenna devices that include cellular, Wi-Fi, ZigBee/802.15.4, Bluetooth, GPS, and military bands.
InHand designed products have been certified for FCC Part 15 (US), IC (Canada), CE (European Union), and CCC (China) regulations; a variety of challenging MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F specifications; FIPS Level 2 security; PTCRB and GFC cellular; ATEX and UL explosive atmosphere; and more. Browse the InHand InSights blog and our case studies for a sampling of our technical and product successes.
Contact InHand for an assessment of your requirements and ROM quote for a custom electronic design.